UK: Evening Walk @ Nottingham

It was a lonely week here in Nottingham. It became a routine for me to walk my way back to the apartment every evening after work. The office I am working in was located at NG2 Industrial park which is only 10 minutes walk from the town. So instead of taking a cab, I was taking the option to walk home so to burn some calories with an evening walk.The distance between office and my apartment is some 2.2 km, which is around 25 minutes slow walk.

The office building that I am working in right now. It is located at the right side of Queen's drive.


It was only 6pm in the evening and the sun was going down so early.


Walking out from Queen's drive, I reached at the Wilford street. The building with a triangle top is an Irish bar and restaurant. I was thinking to myself that I will visit it one day before I am going home in 5 weeks time.


Sky was getting dark real quick. Here is where the Canal is, cutting through the town from west to east.


Walking along the canal street towards the roundabout at London road.




A left turn at the roundabout will lead me to Belward street where my apartment is located at. Yea, I am home finally. The walk was taking around 25 minutes :).


When I was at the top of the Nottingham castle today, I spotted my office from the hill top :). It is in the red color box in the picture below.

0 comments: