A Day Out @ Port Dickson

Destination:

View Larger Map

It was the third day of Raya holidays, the rain has not stopped for last 2 days in KL. So this was the first morning in this long holiday that comes with warm morning sun light. I woke up late in the morning at 10am and suddenly think of going out but there is no ideal destination on my mind. So I open up my laptop and do some surfing there on and found Port Dickson :). So there we go - Port Dickson!

And there we started our journey down south towards Port Dickson. It is a sea side town some 30 km away from KLIA. Once we entered the PLUS highway down southward to Seremban, soon we were caught up with a routine holiday jam =_= . There were just too many cars on the road and I hardly can step on the acceleration pedal for more than 2 seconds. TRAFFIC JAM! The most irritating moment when you are heading out for a trip.

After some 1:20 hours drive we reached the exit 219 at Seremban and from there on we went on to the Port Dickson highway heading straight into the town. Drive on and on and on .... Finally we reached the Pee Dee town :). We were driving around the town looking for the beach. I remember the last time that I have been here was some 8 years back. I was hardly able to recognize the way to the beach but after some 20 minutes we found the beach :)!


A family was having a picnic lunch under the tree on the beach.




Avillion Beach resort from far.


















We were on our way back to the town looking for a place for lunch and we found this shop - Pak Lang Kopitiam. Apparently the owner of the shop was some kind of Ex-Malaysian Royal Navy servant if I am not mistaken. They did put on the picture of Pak Lang in the shop but I did not manage to take one of it thou. I failed =_=...






Nasi lemak that we took, it was tasted "Okay". The sambal was a little bit too spicy even for a chillies lover like me!


Nasi lemak with Rendang Chicken.


It was a hot day on the beach. For most of the time we were just sitting at the resting area by the beach under the shape of trees. We were enjoying bliss from the sea while and burning our time with some snacks in our mouths. Somewhere on the beach I saw this information board written there that dog is not allowed on the beach...


So this was what our dog wanted to say... "let me in!" :p

0 comments: