Kim's Farewell Lunch

Just when I was looking at the calendar on my desk, it has been almost 10 months since I first joined the company. There was a cross marked on day 30/09/09 in my calendar. Yea, that reminds me that today is Kim's last day in the office. We are going to have a farewell lunch for him in the afternoon at Waterlily cafe, Puchong.



BPA-team:






Recalling back, I met Kim on my first day in the office. He was acted a bit cool that day maybe as we did not know each other well yet :). But soon as project coming up, we worked together, eat together and have fun together in the office. He is such a nice lad with lots of funny stuff to share everyday.

Kim used to be the "best" buddy of Ayu! Her dearest fighting buddy ever :p. Both used to fight with each other everyday in the office. I was enjoying so much watching that two nuts fooling each other, making fun out of each other and even till one of them gets angry or "run to the toilet" :p (Don't kick me ok - Ayu).

As project goes on, we are building up a good relationship within the team members and that is a very close bond indeed! We had movie night out together, we had team dinner, we had bowling session and we had even a wild karaoke night out at The Curve!

Sad to say that now Kim is leaving us for a better career prospect. I know that he is going to do better in his coming new job as I know that Netbeans really sucks for him :). Wishing him all the best and please don't forget to catch up with the team once in a while with some of your funny stories ok, my mate!

Ayu:
"Please do not fight with me again when i see you. hahaha".

Su Fang:
"Waiting for ur next event, organiser".

*I know you guys wanted so much to see this :)

2 comments:

m s v l a d said...

hahahhahah good one!
i know lah u mike loh sai will miss kim wo!=p,

p/s: last pic nice one bosh mohd!hahha

p/s/s: ayu,'run to the toilet' scene ke hahahah apeka?

Seri Baiduri Guesthouse said...

hahaha running to the toilet scene was due to you guys fault la!

who ask u guys to disturb ppl in bad mood. :P