Moving Through Herd of Cows

It has been a month since I came backed from Cambodia-Vietnam trip. I never realize that it is taking me almost a month to document down the trip in my blog. There were too many pictures taken and too many things that I would like to them all been documented down but still there was something which is more than words can say.

I find it kinda hard to express some of my feelings and experiences that I had gone through with the limited set of words I knew. Anyway, I was just not been trained up to be a professional writer anyway :). But what I am trying to do here in this blog is to make it a log book for me to document moments of my life and a ground to share my experiences with my mates. Like the movie shared below, it is a moment captured during my ride backed from Kompong Plok. We were riding our bike through a herd of cows. This particular moment gave me a feeling as if I was at India :p. We had to horn all the way to give signal to the cows to move away from our path. I really have to thank my skillful driver to squeeze our bike through big herd of them without having to make a single stop, brilliant! LOL!



Looking forward, there are year end holidays awaiting for me. Christmas celebration and New Year countdown is really something very exciting to think about. At first when I was first came backed from Cambodia-Vietnam trip, I was so excited and eagerly wanted to start my next trip in this coming year end. But after reviewing my travel budget, I just could not afford to go for another long oversea trip as I have gotta spend it on a new camera to get myself ready for next year's Beijing(China) trip. Lots of additional costs needed for that trip on items like winter wear, camera and etc. Moreover, Chinese New Year is coming and most of my family members have their birthday fall on from December to February too. Money, money and money! Every celebrations involve "burning" of money. Well, I have gotta start saving from now as there are just too much costs for me to bare in the coming 4 months.

But in another way, my company has enforced a rule that we must clear our annual leaves before new year. I still have like roughly 8 days of leaves. So anyhow, I am still having a week or 2 of holidays this year end period. I am thinking of whether I can make it for a low budget and short trip for this year end such as going to neighboring country - Singapore for Christmas countdown maybe? Well, we will see later... Stay tuned, dude :)

0 comments: