Preview >> Borderless Musical Beach Party July 2009

Borderless Musical Beach Party 2009 @ Redang Island:

I gotta know about
this event through Elaine, and it was her friend who told her about it. The event is all about providing a stage for music performers to Rock & Roll and share their passion about music together with music lovers from all over the country at Redang beach. I got so excited to think about the beautiful beach of Redang island and party with lots of bikini girls :p ... (=.= Opps, I can feel a knock on my head from Elaine). Guys tend to have lots of fantasy about beach party, at least for me. But anyway, I'm gonna celebrate my 2009 birthday there with the music party.

Basically, this event is going to start on 31/07-
02/08 for 3 days 2 nights at Redang Island. I believe the registration for this event is closed but no harm for you to contact the organizers if you are still interested in joining. Who knows if you can be the august lucky boy :). Below is the list of the participating performers:

Performer from Hong Kong:

  1. 捌伍起义
Local Performers:






  1. ManHand - 慢行
  2. NameWee - 黄明志
  3. DayDream
  4. JUNK
  5. FOD
  6. Chron
  7. May
  8. Vian
  9. Endless Eternal
  10. R.M.L
  11. Cosplay
Some photos taken from the organizer's blog to share with you guys how it would be ...



















For details about the itinerary of the event, you might want to visit this page -
http://xywj.pixnet.net/blog

0 comments: