Bumbu Bali - Puchong

I have been to this restaurant once 2 months ago when my boss brought us there for our team lunch (on his treat). I did not really have the appetite to taste the food during that visit as I was just backed to the team after a week off from the office due to sickness (Chikun-gunya). I did not really enjoy the food during my last visit. So last sunday, me and Elaine decided to re-visit the restaurant and to really taste their food.

The mock tail that Elaine ordered - some kind of a mix of passion fruit drink with cucumber and mint leaves. I was so surprise to see that they actually put a red chili in the drink as decoration. They even cut the chili open but I was not able to show it in the picture. I came to surprise me so much that the cut chili made the drink taste a little bit spicy if you are sucking the drink near the chili.


The other drink that I ordered was one of their house drinks - barley lime. Taste a bit sweet and sour if your smash the lime slices in the drink.





1 jug of barley lime drink costs Rm 15 - almost 4 1/2 cups of drinks.



This was actually Elaine's main course - the beef pasta. Pasta was served with beef tender loin steak. I was not able to describe how the pasta's sauce tasted like. It was not bad as a meal if rice dish is not what you wanted to eat.



The Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali set that I took. It was like a mixed platter with all types of grilled meats like squid, prawns, fish fillet, chickhen and vege which was served together with rice. Trust me, it was a really big portion meal and even my oz's stomach found it hard to finish up everything on the plate.



The side order that we taken, Sate Lilit - which was like our Malaysian style otak-otak. Tasted a bit salty and spicy which makes it a perfect side dish when drinking beer.



Overall we were satisfied with the taste of the food and the services provided by the staff. They were so responsive everytime I asked for something, they will come to me even when I was streching my body (looks as if I was raising my hand to call them up). The overall setting of the restaurant made the atmosphere so good that you might think that yourself just might be in Bali. This would be a good meeting point for friends to hang out and chit chat while enjoying their Balinese grilled meals.

0 comments: