Michael's Birthday '09

Time flies... It was like yesterday night that only I realized my birthday will come in matter of hours. Well, maybe I made it too routine for my life, repeating the same things everyday. For as many years as I can remember, my birthday used to be a holiday for myself. It was either self-declared holidays or playing truant to stay away from school. Cause I needed this day to be a free day for myself, just to spend a day to think over what have I done for the past year and so to plan for the coming year (ideally). This year is a special one as I did not skip my work to stay home and have a self-declared holiday. Instead, I attended to work and tried to be as focus as I could to finish one of the tasks which was assigned to me just the other day. Strange? Yup, I do think so... maybe that was affected by the eclipse power?

People used to have birthday present from family or friends on his/hers birthday. As for myself, I got a series of birthday gifts too, from my siblings, Elaine and myself. My birthday present from Elaine came the earliest, somewhere in June I think. She got me air ticket to Cambodia and return ticket from Vietnam for my August trip. Thanks to her a lot for fulfilling my dream to visit 3 countries in 2009. Together with the Bangkok trip we visited together during April, the coming Cambodia- Vietnam trip would make my destinations of the year to 3. I feel really exciting ;) .










As from my siblings, I got a birthday cake from them. Really thanks a lot for the cake as I did not buy them anything for their birthday too (I am going to add in the birthday cake picture soon...). My last birthday gift was from myself. Here I am leaving it open for you guys to make a wild guess what could it be. Tips? I like traveling and FOOD. My hobby is soccer and pool. I like reading non-fiction books too.

da~dang! All wrong! haha ... my birthday gift from myself was a full body check and a Hepatitis A + B vaccination. Lets check the photos out :p ...












There are reasons behind for me to do all these. The main point is that I would like to put more concern on my own health starts from now (though I know I am still overweight). But I will try to work hard to tackle this.

My birthday wishes:
1. May everyone around me with good health and be happy.
2. Do well on my job.
3. To earn plenty of money.

Thanks for lots of best wishes from:
1. Elaine
2. Family members
3. Old mate Wendy Teoh
4. My buddy Brian Hin
5. Experian's Colleagues
6. Kompakar's Ex-colleagues
7. Cousin sisters
8. Melbourne Ex-housemate Jing Yao
9. Secondary schoolmates

*And before I forgot, thank you so much to my colleagues for the BKT (Bah Kut Teh - traditional chinese herbal soup - cooked with pork ribs and lots of herbs and GARLIC) lunch at Equinne park. The YapBeng BKT tasted superb especially the dry one.

0 comments: