My New Toy - Lumix LX-3 Camera

So finally after months of research and considerations on my next camera, I have finally made up my mind to settle with a Panasonic Lumix LX-3 high end digital camera. I have read through a couple of reviews on high end digital cameras available in the market that is suitable to be my travel mate. Be it Panasonic LX-3, Canon G10/G11 as well as Olympus EP-1 and many other brands but finally I am ready to settle with LX-3 as I think that it would definitely fits me well :).

I don't really want to start another post to debate how good LX-3 is and how is stands out against all of it's stiff competitors. I would rather let the pros to debate about it. Why I think it fits me well is that it has all the functions that I needed for better picture, small size for portability and most importantly - it falls within my budget!

First glance on LX-3:


Lx-3 with adapter on:



All sorts of available accessories for LX-3. External view finder, adapter, len's filters and many more!


My wish list on accessories for LX-3:


Guess I am going to play around with the camera for few days to familiarize with it's configurations and settings. I am definitely going to make it my best travel buddy as I wish so much to bring back all the best moments of my coming trips. But I ain't a photography expert thou, what I will do is to capture the best picture with whatever I have got in hand. And now I know LX-3 is definitely going to help a lot on that! :)

0 comments: